Visitors are always welcome to join us! Here is some information to help you plan your visit:
- You will see our church members dressed in a variety of ways. While some of us feel most comfortable dressing our best for worship, many of us dress quite casually, so you will fit right in however you dress.
- You should expect to be greeted warmly and made to feel welcome.
- Our worship music ranges from contemporary worship to more traditional, often mirroring the tone of that particular service.
- You will hear Bible based preaching.
- Our nursery is available for your little ones birth through 3 years old. During Sunday morning worship, children ages 4 years through 6th grade have their own Children's Church worship service. The children gather in the main sanctuary with the adults at the start of worship, then are dismissed to the chapel for their own service.
- Handicapped access is available.
- Bus Ministry is available for those who need transportation. (Please call the church office at 903-465-6003 before 4 PM on weekdays to request transportation).
We encourage our visitors to take advantage of our visitor parking, located near our church sign at the intersection of Acheson Street and Rusk Avenue. Handicapped parking spots can be found directly in front of our building (on the east side) on Rusk Avenue. From here there is wheelchair access to both our main sanctuary and our chapel. Additional parking can be found on the west and south sides of our building.
Our Senior adults tend to find the parking on the east and south sides of the building most convenient, as it is closest to both our chapel and our main sanctuary. Young families and median adults will find that the west parking lots are closest to their Sunday School classes.
|Bible Study||9:30 AM|
|Morning Worship||10:45 AM|
|Choir Practice||5:00 PM|
|Evening Worship||6:00 PM|
|Family Supper (fellowship hall)||6:00 PM|
|GA's, RA's & Mission Friends||6:30 PM|
|Youth Class||6:30 PM|
Our nursery is located directly behind our Sanctuary. Senior adult Sunday School meets in our chapel area. youth, and median adult Sunday School classes meet on the first floor and our Children 1-6th grade meet on the third floor.
On Wednesday evenings at 6:00 PM, our activities begin with a family meal in the fellowship hall (1st floor). At 6:30 PM we all move to our respective classes. (1st-6th grade girls in GA's and 1st-6th grade boys in RA's, both on the 3rd floor. Youth (grades 7-12) on 1st floor.
We are located at 300 W. Acheson in Denison, Texas. To get to our church, please click on the map below for more detailed directions. You may also contact our Church Office at 903-465-6003.